Five overage players that should be drafted and 20 that might …
- Intelligent offensive player with decent size and high-end offensive ability. More of a playmaker than a pure goal-scorer. Decent speed and excellent puckhandling skills.
- Hard-working offensive player that is willing to go to the tough areas. Plays a two-way hockey game. Doesn’t excel in any one area but has good hockey IQ and high compete level.
- Scored 51 goals this past season. He’s a speedy goal-scoring forward. He is a smart hard-working player that plays with a little gritty.
- Speedy goal scoring winger. Plays on the PK, works hard. Has good offensive instincts. Uses his speed to pressure the dman on the fore-check.
- He has good size and plays a two-way game and plays in all situations. He has excellent vision, might need to improve skating and might be a winger at the next level.
Another 20 Draft Eligible Players that might get drafted …
- Alexander Polunin he’s a small, fast winger but he’s a got high-end offense and excellent hockey sense. It’s his final year of eligibility and he may not get drafted due to the Russian factor.
- Jayden Halbgewachs is another small, 97 born forward. An intelligent, hardworking offensive player. Scored 50 goals and 101 points in WHL.
- Ryan Moore: Small (5’8) creative offensive forward is a speedy skater and a hard-worker. The ’97 born had put up 1.32 PPG in the OHL.
- Pietrus Palmu he’s a small, skilled player with high-end offensive numbers, scoring 1.58 PPG this year in the OHL.
- Patrick Bajkov he’s a hardworking two-way forward. Was in on 35% of his teams scoring this past season.
- Kristian Reichel he’s a smart skilled center that’s playing in the Czech men’s league. He’s 6’1 but needs to fill out.
- Jack Adams a big player (6’5) entering his final draft season put up more than a point per game this year for Fargo in the USHL and will go to Union College in NCAA.
- Artur Tyanulin – The Russian is a smaller (5’10) playmaking forward with excellent speed. In his final year of eligibility.
- Nick Swaney – Right-hand shot center with excellent speed, hard-worker and good offensive numbers. Committed to Univ of Minn-Duluth.
- Jordan Topping – Hard-working winger with good size and speed. Battles hard in the corners and put up decent numbers in his final year of eligibility.
- Jordan Kawaguchi – He’s a small offensive forward in BCHL. He’s put up huge numbers the last two seasons. Heading to North Dakota. Cousin is Devin Setoguchi.
- Kohen Olischefski – Average size speedy winger with good offense heading to Univ of Denver.
- Alex Limoges – Strong forward with good size and is a leader. He’s put up decent offensive numbers.
- Brandon Saigeon. He has good size (6’2) he was a former top 5 OHL pick. He tripled his offense this year and he went from being a -25 player to a +26.
- Drake Rymsha plays a physical game, good faceoff, plays a two-way game. Decent size (6′) and is a right-hand shot. He was young for last years draft (August birthday).
- Justin Brazeau he’s a raw player, with excellent size (6’5) with good hands and a good work ethic.
- Alex Barre-Boulet excellent work ethic, smooth hands and good hockey sense. Needs to improve on his skating and strength.
- Vladimir Kuznetsov strong Russian power forward has good puck skills. Needs to improve his skating. plays in the QMJHL.
- Domenic Commisso skilled, smooth skating offensive forward works hard at the defensive side of the game as well.
- Brayden Burke smart offensive player that’s a good skater. Final year of draft eligibilty. Likely would need to get stronger.